The Learning Tree Elementary School Board understands the work of volunteers is essential to a successful educational program. The administration is responsible to select, screen and manage trustworthy individuals to fill all volunteer positions—including drivers—needed for educational activities. All volunteers must complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Volunteer Interview Information form.
- Fill out the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
- Complete the Shield the Vulnerable course online and print out the certificate. This course must be taken and certificate updated every three years.
- If volunteers will be driving for field trips at any time, they also need to submit a copy of their driver’s license and insurance and complete the Driver Questionnaire.
- Bring all completed forms to the school’s front office and meet with the principal for a brief orientation.
Thank you for being involved!